a note from the author
I once described my thought processes to a friend as an ocean: cycling back and forth, never knowing if its mood would be calm and stormy, always leaving behind something new and different. He responded that I ended up with "a lot of weird flotsam and jetsam."
So here it is, the flotsam and jetsam of my mind. From a story about a couple reunited decades after their relationship ended, to novels about the lengths to which someone will go to save the one he loves, to silly stories about noble heroes, I explore all aspects of emotions in every setting imaginable. No matter the genre - contemporary, horror, fantasy - I want to take my readers inside my characters' heads, so that they can laugh and cry, love and lose alongside them.
Welcome, and enjoy!
- May 15th, 2013: My novel, The Lone Wolf, will be published by Evolved Publishing. Release date is set for December 2nd, 2013.
- March 27th, 2013: "Us, Together" is the featured story at Fiction365.
- February 11th, 2013: My short story "Us, Together" will be published in Fiction365, probably some time in April.
- January 7th, 2013: Free Flash Fiction has put out an anthology, The Flashing Type, and my short story "The Business Trip" is in issue 1.
- December 21st, 2012: The winter 2012 issue of Shadow Road Quarterly is out, with my short story "Small Town Life" in it.
- "Us, Together," in Fiction365, 27 Mar, 2013.
- "The Business Trip," Free Flash Fiction's anthology, The Flashing Type issue 1, Jan 2013
- "Small Town Life," Shadow Road Quarterly, December 2012
- "Don Quixote," Pill Hill Press's Daily Flash 2013: 365 Days of Flash Fiction (defunct)
- "Wise Men Fold," Pill Hill Press's Daily Flash 2013: 365 Days of Flash Fiction (defunct)
"Tim and Sara"
The victim of debilitating flashbacks, Tim is content to spend the rest of his life at Kirkbride, a state mental hospital. But his friend and fellow resident Sara is concerned that she has to save her soul before it's too late, and so she devises a plan to break them out of the hospital. Can Tim help his friend while holding onto what's left of his sanity?